The History Of Sound Healing
For centuries, sound healing has been used as therapy to cure many disorders.
Music is the one thing that truly connects humans from all cultures, and corners of the earth.
Sound healing goes back to ancient Greece. Apollo was the god of music and medicine. Aesculapius cured mental disorders with songs. Hippocrates used to play music for his patients; Plato and Aristotle asserted that music affects us on an emotional level. In temples the ancient Egyptians, used music as a therapy. Other ancient cultures used instruments to vanquish evil spirits from human souls. Native Americans use songs and dance to heal the sick.
The possibilities of sound healing therapy are limitless.
What Is Sound Healing?
Sound healing is the process of using music to improve the health of someone on many levels; including emotional, social, cognitive, motor and psychological health.
Benefits of Sound Healing:
- Sound healing floods our brains with dopamineand releases oxytocin, a natural painkiller and hormone that allows us to bond with others.
- Helps language development and improves communication.
- Increases our IQs, so it’s safe to say that music makes us smarter.
- It improves our memory reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s.
- Sound Healing is powerful.It can change our brains, and so it changes our bodies.
- Help patients who are traumatized or depressed.
- It brings about clarity and balance
- It increases relaxation
- Improves memory, concentration and creativity
- Improves our sleeping patterns
- Strong immune system
Sound Healing can improve or cure many disorders including:
- Learning disabilities
- Anxiety disorder
At holistic with lovewe use 3 different kinds of Sound Healing Therapies:
Accept terms and conditions icon and box when they click on book a sound healing session