Emotional freedom technique (EFT) is an alternative treatment for physical pain and emotional distress.
Tapping the body can create a balance in your energy system and treat pain. According to its developer, Gary Craig, a disruption in energy is the cause of all negative emotions and pain.
EFT tapping has been used to treat people with anxietyand people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
How does EFT tapping work?
EFT focuses on the meridian pointsto restore balance to your body’s energy, by doing so it can relieve symptoms caused by a negative experience or emotion.
The meridian points are areas of the body energy flows through. These pathways help balance energy flow to maintain your health.
Tapping helps you access your body’s energy and send signals to the part of the brain that controls stress. When we stimulate the meridian points through EFT tapping we can reduce the stress or negative emotion you feel from your issue.
What are the Benefits of EFT?
- Relieve stress and promote general relaxation.
- Release and transform painful, uncomfortable emotions like anxiety, sadness, anger, guilt, frustration, etc.
- Heal the effects of emotional trauma.
- Diminish cravings for food and addictive substances.
- Resolve financial blocks and help us change our financial behavior
- Resolve emotional eating and weight issues
- Relieve phobias and other fears
- Relieve the symptoms of PTSD.
- Increase self-esteem, clear thinking, positive feelings and a sense of greater peace.
- Maximize creativity, visioning, and goal setting.
- Increase energy and productivity
- Promote spiritual growth, self-empowerment and confidence
- Move us beyond self-limiting beliefs and open us towards greater possibilities
I am a certified EFT Therapist that can assist you in healing and transforming your emotional and physical problems in a safe way, by using this method alone, or by using it with different techniques like PTSD and Life Coaching for better results.
Agree to our terms and conditions.